1. You’re not anti-social, you’re selectively social. It’s not that you don’t like going out, it’s that you are very choosy about when, where, and for how long.
2. At any given point, you have one (maybe two) best friends who are your entire life.
I am editing a person’s book, I edited medical reports, I have taught young coworkers how to write their own name in cursive. Editing should just be to change a few errors, NOT to rewrite the whole thing because they do not understand the basics of American grammar.
That tag made me laugh more then the gif set.
OH SURE WHY NOT. OKAY HERE I GO
1. OPEN PHOTOSHOP
2. GO TO FILE > IMPORT > VIDEO FRAMES TO LAYERS
3. CHOOSE YOUR VIDEO FILE
4. SELECT THE RANGE OF THE SEQUENCE YOU WANT TO GIF(NORMAL RATE IS 4 FRAMES; Lower Frame Limit = Slower Action; Higher Frame Limit = You get the idea) THEN CLICK ‘OK’
5. AFTER YOU CLICK ‘OK’, YOUR PHOTOSHOP WILL LOOK LIKE THIS
(play the gif and adjust the little numbers next to the word ‘sec’ at the bottom, otherwise known as the frame rate)
6. SHARPEN YOUR GIF—TUMBLR LIKES IT REALLY SHARP SO MAKE SURE YOU USE “SHARPEN MORE” AND NOT “SMART SHARPEN”
8. REALLY FUCK UP THE COLORING BY ADDING ADJUSTMENT LAYERS (High Saturation, Contrasts, Yellows, Oranges, Magentas, Rainbow Gradients etc etc)
9. YOUR GIF SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS
10. SAVE (GO TO FILE > SAVE FOR WEB AND DEVICES)
11. WHERE THE HELL IS NUMBER 7 AND WHY ARE YOU ONLY NOTICING IT NOW
12. AFTER CHECKING TO SEE WHERE I’VE MISPLACED NUMBER 7, SACRIFICE THREE TURNIPS AND A GOAT TO THE HOLY DOUGHNUT
13. MAKE THAT TWO GOATS (Number 7 isn’t coming back, sorry)
14. ALL HAIL THE HOLY DOUGHNUT
15. YOUR GIF SHOULD NOW LOOK LIKE THIS
IF TUMBLR REJECTS YOUR GIF FOR BEING TOO PRETTY BY GIVING YOU THE “ERROR UPLOADING IMAGE” MESSAGE, THEN I SUGGEST YOU WALLOW IN YOUR MISERY
#the moment we all realized that Linda Tran #is actually a fucking BAMF
Dean’s fucking face tho
what do you mean Dean’s face? Kevin’s like - who the hell is my mom